Páginas

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

Fernando Alonso China 2010 lap on slide guitar

This circuit has the two curliest turns and the longest straight in the whole championship. The first of those turns (turn 1) requires a characteristic slow changing down of gears, unique in the championship. The other curly turn, previous to the long straight, shows a sudden car direction deviation, quickly corrected by Alonso and by my left hand. The very long straight of the 3rd sector, with 11 seconds in 7th gear, allows me to see you all watching the video. I don´t know why, but the engine doesn´t get to the maximum revolutions in 7th gear in this straight, so I can´t hit my highest note here. This also happened with Button´s McLaren and its F-duct, so it looks like a general setting for engine care or something.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario